If you go down to the woods today...

I just got some rather super pictures back from one of my recent shoots, and I thought I'd show you all. I worked with the talented Tobias Key, whom I've worked with twice before. We fancied trying something a little different this time, something a bit darker and moodier. And the results were certainly that... even, dare I say it, slightly gothic!

It was a dreadful day, cold and damp, and my hair turned horrifically frizzy, very quickly. I'm glad, then, that these shots were taken from a short distance away!



My dress was one I bought last Christmas, from UK high street store Warehouse. They'd brought out a range of 30s inspired full-length gowns, and it was so wonderful to have something long enough! I'm wearing it with my red Remix platforms, which you can't really see!

Then, we decamped briefly to Toby's house, where I changed into another outfit. This time, he wanted to shoot using proper film and a vintage Pentax 6x7 camera (not *my* vintage, I think it's probably 70s) which meant a rather different look!



As you might be able to see, my hair was a total lost cause with the damp and the brushing! I wore my blue floral Swirl and navy short sleeve cardigan that I wore in my Goodwood post, with my vintage sunhat (which is black so it didn't actually go... hurrah for black & white!). These have a much more 'vintage fashion shoot' feel, don't you think? Toby and I hope to do more together soon, but if you fancy seeing any more of his work in the mean time, then do check out his site: www.tobiaskeycommercial.com.

Toodle loo!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment