See you Monday!

Please excuse the lack of posting until next week - in an hour I am off to London to collect a huge pile of Vintage Secret clothing, then it's all the way down to the south coast to attend the Goodwood Revival. I'm rather excited as I have never been, only to the Festival of Speed, which focuses more on the cars, whereas this is an event that appeals to vintage-lovers as well. Hundreds of thousands of people dressed vintage in one place - how delightful!

I might not have time to enjoy myself as I will be working from dawn till dusk, modelling at the taster for next year's Vintage at Goodwood event, which looks set to be an unmissable fixture in the vintage social calendar. I will report back with news and photos galore next week. So if you're going, come and say hello! The Vintage at Goodwood area is right opposite the What Katie Did Shop, and I won't be hard to miss - I'll either be in a 50s bathing suit (brr!), a smashing cotton 50s dress and bolero, or... a 60s minidress with white go-go boots!! I'm doing three shows a day, and will likely be rushed off my feet, but it should be fun.

I leave you with some pictures of the fun from previous years.










All images from here!

Toodle-loo!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment