I say!

What ho, everyone! Sorry for my slight break, I have been on an InDesign training course, and still have one more afternoon to go. I'm so glad that my workplace have decided to enter the present (unlike me!) and start using InDesign instead of horrid, outdated and unreliable QuarkXpress, which crashes 7 times a day and makes you lose all your work. Gah!

I'm hoping to have time to do a V.I. Buys tomorrow, but if not it'll be Sunday. In the meantime, here are some more photos from my Chap Magazine shoot. I got my comp copies yesterday, hurrah! Here is the whole photostory for your viewing pleasure.






Click each one to read the amusing text!

I was horribly ill at the time of the shoot, I hope it doesn't show. Anyway! Back tomorrow hopefully.

Pip pip!

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment