"I'm gonna live forever...!"

Fame! Well, sort of. I was actually in the London Lite newspaper on Friday, but unfortunately I had the afternoon off work and didn't pick up a copy. Luckily some lovely people saved me a copy, and the feature was put online. Behold!

I don't know that chap at all, he's just someone the photographer evidently decided looked cool and asked us to post together! You can read the article here. If only they had put my name! I also wish I could have been on the tube at rush hour in case anyone recognised me or did a double-take! Hee hee.

In other news, the demise of the not-so-Great British Pound has made me cry a little inside. Not before I bought a couple of things though, namely, my first ever Bakelite pieces! Not being an expert, I do hope they are genuine Bakelite. The pictures and the sellers' reputations do point to authenticity. And it doesn't matter hugely I suppose. They weren't vastly expensive, but neither were they suspiciously cheap!

Bangle from eBay

Earrings from Ruby Lane

I also bought a couple of things from my favourite eBay shop, Top Runway. I bought the Jessie Dress in dark green:

as modelled here by my fabulous friend Miss Matilda, and this skirt in the red 'tweedy' fabric:

which I hope will turn out well. Can't wait to get them ... next thing to worry about is Christmas. What's on everyone's wishlists?

0 comments:

Post a Comment