Fleur de Coiffure!

So, you've all seen me do some my hairdos on myself via my tutorials, but I've recently been let loose on others! I've been styling some pinup girls for my chum Tony Nylons, and I thought I'd share some of the results with you all, and pass on a bit of news relating to it all!

First up is the first shoot I did for Tony. The model was Sinderella Rockerfella, and we shot at a Hot Rod garage in the depths of Bedfordshire.



Then I styled my lovely friend Miss Mink, the Pinup Poet!



These shots were taken for Nylon Flash Magazine, the periodical for those who appreciate a well-turned leg in a pair of fully-fashioned stockings. The current issue also happens to feature pictures of yours truly!

Then we have the gorgeous Miss FanTeasy, burlesque star and owner of some seriously luxuriant tresses!



I have even been known to throw together some victory rolls, as seen on my fabulous friend Naomi of Vintage Secret, shown here at the Chap Olympiad...



And also on Swedish model Tea, who appears on the front of Tony's and What Katie Did's Lingerie book (out now, and also featuring photos of me!):



Anyway, apart from me showing off a bit, the point of this post is to reveal to you that I will be helping Tony do pinup makeover photoshoots at Rhythm Riot this year! You'll have your hair styled by me, your makeup done by the super talented Nicola, who manages the What Katie Did boutique and is a professional makeup artist; and photos of your experience to keep as a fantastic souvenir.

Please note, that these are pinup *makeover* sessions - the hair and makeup is part of the experience. If you would rather do it yourself, and there are plenty of gorgeous girls out there who can, we're not offended, but that's not the idea of these particular sessions. But please do feel free to book a session with Tony at another time!

Visit The Casting Couch if you'd like to book a session for while you're there.

Bye for now!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

PS. As of today, I am officially On Holiday for the first time in a year. Hurrah! I have lined up some colourful and hopefully entertaining posts to go up during my absence, but where I am going is entirely without internet so I won't be able to thank my readers for their lovely comments (which, let's face it, I'm quite bad at doing anyway... so on second thoughts, perhaps n one will notice I'm away!) but please do leave them if you would like to - I look forward to reading them when I get back. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment