ghd winner revealed!

Hi all!

Apologies for the delay in doing this draw - I found out on Wednesday last week that I could blag an artist pass to Bestival, and so the ensuing day was spent running around like a blue-arsed fly trying to get things sorted.

My weekend therefore looked like this (more later).


But as you're all dying to know who won the ghd pink cherry blossom hairdryer, I will put you out of your misery. It was...


Comment 15, otherwise known as Did You Make That. Just looked at this lady's blog and blimey - you did make (lots of) that and it's blooming brilliant! Well done - will email you and get your address for the hairdryer to be sent. I wish you glorious tresses for ever more.


Few things to go up this week, so don't you move that browser (you can really).

Lots of love,

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment