Jurassic Golfing Adventure

So yesterday, Jurassic Encounter happened. It was silly amounts of fun.


Animatronic dinosaurs and crazy golf, what more does anyone need in life?


What does a vintage girl wear to play 'adventure golf', you might well ask. Let me show you!

Vivien of Holloway jeans
H&M long sleeve tee
Vintage jacket
Nike Air Max with 1940s Liberty print
Pet stegosaurus


We also did some driving, which, if you do a round of crazy golf costs only ONE POUND. Luckily, because I was rubbish.


My companion was not rubbish.



 We finished our day with a home-made BBQ pulled pork sandwich... first time I'd ever made it and it was a huge success! Pork, coca cola and a bottle of BBQ sauce - nothing else!


I'm kind of hooked on crazy golf now. Miss Minna tells me there's a pirate one in Hastings - if anyone knows of any around the London area, let me know!

In other news, I'm at the Goodwood Revival today and tomorrow, doing my Chap Olympiad thing once again. Come and say hello if you're there!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment