The Chap vs The Goodwod Revival #1


This weekend saw the return of every vintage-lover's Mecca, the grand, the glorious, the downright great Goodwood Revival. I was there reprising, for what will surely be the last time this year, the Chap Olympiad, that legendary celebration of non-sporting silliness. We performed three times each day, not leaving much time for looking around, but it was super fun anyway. And, as always, it's a chance to get a nice frock out and marvel at the array of vintage and vintage-inspired outfits on display which, again as always, spanned the entire scale of sublime to ridiculous.


On the first day, Friday; Bethan and I visited the awesome old-timey Tescos, and I went and did a pose at the carousel - I can never resist the bright colours and twinkling lights, not to mention the fonts.

 The dogfighting Spitfire and Messerschmitt were a highlight!

Friday's outfit: Jitterbuggin dress
Office shoes (last season)

Sadly, I didn't see much racing, nor did I take pictures of any sexy motors for you car fans... on the wanders around I did manage to squeeze in, I didn't take my camera! Some blogger I am. 

Tune in tomorrow for Saturday's shenanigans and outfit. 

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment