The Chap vs The Goodwood Revival #2

I hope you've been on the edges of your proverbial seats waiting for this second instalment of my adventures at Goodwood Revival? No...? Oh well. Here it comes anyway!

On Saturday, I risked life and limb in my very own Chap Olympiad duathlon - Three Legged Trouser Limbo, in which Mr Marlowe and I weren't a patch on champions Russell and Sarah with their Foxtrot tactic...


And Umbrella Jousting, in which I vanquished poor Marlowe with a flash of my leg...


Miss Minna also did a marvellously elegant Hop, Skip and G&T in her vintage uniform.



Watching the Best Dressed ladies and gents was a particular highlight! Great to see the lovely Nicola getting first prize in what was surely a very difficult field of competition!

The be-cardiganned chap won first in the men's... I loved his effortless style.

I had my hair in a floral-festooned updo, due to the slight hairsaster that occurred the day before, thanks to the rain and wind. The weather was amazing however, and I instead acquired a lovely arm and dress-neckline-shaped tan! 


Vintage dress: eBay
Green shoes: Rocket Originals, ages back
40s repro bag: Greetz from Tiz on Etsy
Fakelite brooch: Acorn & Will
Assorted bangles
Amazing 1920s car: a gift (NOT REALLY)

And that is all for today! Hope you're having a smashing one.

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment