Hot rods a-plenty!

Yesterday I did my second shoot as a stylist, this time at a Hot Rod garage in deepest, darkest Bedfordshire. The girl was a lovely wee thing called Emmie Ann, and I was working with my chum Tony Nylons again. I can't wait until I have some photos to show you of the results of my hard work, but until then, here's one Tony took of me, my new car, and my new friend Poppy!



I jest - as if I could afford a fabulous hot rod like that! However, there will be plenty more for me to sigh over this weekend, because I'm headed to Hemsby! I've never been and I'm scared all the die-hard rockabillies and 50s addicts will think I am a big, 40s fraud! But I am looking forward to catching up with the lovely Rascal again. If you're going, come and say hi - I'll be manning (or ladying) the Heyday stall with the lovely Shona. If you aren't going, but are curious to see what it's like, never fear for I'll take lots of pictures to bore you all with in due course!

One last one of me in a super old American pick-up!



Tinkety tonk!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment