Happy New Year!

I hope you all have a wonderful night and an even better 2010! I'm off to London shortly to set the venue up for my vintage New Year's Eve party at the Fox - we still have some tickets left, so if anyone fancies coming down, please don't be afraid to just turn up.

The lovely Moni unfortunately can't make it, so if anyone wants to take her place on my guest list, just email me on the address in the side bar, and I'll email you back if you're the first. I'm really looking forward to it!

I leave you with some pictures of my visit to the Watercress line on the 27th December - we had almost 200 people attempting to break the world record for the Shim Sham... sadly we needed another hundred to do so, but Rome wasn't built in a day! We followed it with a Charleston Stroll, and it was hot work in a wool overcoat, let me tell you! My feet were still freezing though (and I put my warm boots on immediately afterwards).



I didn't post this one from my Christmas Day walk last time, but I thought I would as it shows me as I really am!



My dad took it as I walked towards him after he took some 'serious', straightfaced ones for my outfit post. I was laughing as I do still find it all a bit humbling that so many people around the world care about what silly old me wears! But I am so, so glad you all do.

Happy New Year to all my blog friends, readers, commenters, lurkers, chaps and chapettes alike! See you all next year!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment