Hold the front... cover!

Guess who is gracing the front cover of issue 3 of World War II Re-Enactors Magazine!



It was quite a tough shoot to do, because I met the soldier chap about 30 seconds before this shot was taken, so it was hard to portray the emotion required. But it was still incredibly atmospheric with the steam, and I adored the lovely reproduction suit I got to wear. It was made by Shona of Heyday, but she has not put it into production yet. Watch this space! I haven't got a copy of it, and won't have unless I go and buy one, so if anyone has scans of the inside, please let me know!

It's available from newsstands (stocked in most branches of WH Smith) now and is well worth subscribing to if you're interested in re-enacting in the UK.

As a result of this shoot, I am now the official pinup girl for the Watercress Line Steam Railway! I will be attending and modelling at the Christmas Leave event on the 27th December. Stay tuned for more information on this super event.

Back soon with a big New Year's Eve announcement and a review of the Chap Ball!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment