Let it snow!

It's been snowing all day here, which has made me feel rather festive! It's not settled much though, and the ground is just wet, so it's fairly rubbish when you're actually outside. However, since I put my tree up a couple if days ago and many have been sharing pictures on their blogs, I thought I'd show you all! It's not at all vintage, but I like it.


It's a little, white, artifical tree with white drop lights, silver baubles, miniature mirror balls and little feathered birds.


The top one comes on a clip so it can actually double as a hair accessory!

The cats have already been having a go at the tree - it's what prevents me from getting a bigger one, or going more heavy on the ornaments! I expect I will come back to carnage after my Christmas dinner. ;)

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment