Sponsor Spotlight - Natasha Bailie Vintage Clothing Co.

I am honoured to present my next sponsor to you all, the lovely, lovely Natasha Bailie! Natasha is another I met online, through the realms of Twitter as well as through blogging, but I had the pleasure of meeting her briefly at Goodwood back in September. Our paths have mysteriously crossed in more ways than one, with funny coincidences like my mother saving a copy of the free magazine in her town because it had an article about vintage... featuring none other than Natasha!

Her shop, Natasha Bailie Vintage Clothing Co., is full of gorgeous, handpicked pieces - dresses, shoes, bags and coats, and even more.

I particularly love this yellow 50s number:

I am an absolute sucker for a ric-rac trim! She also has some stunning faux fur coats:


(This image pinched shamelessly from Natasha's blog)

If that wasn't enough, she's recently teamed up with Brighton miliner Lily Lewis to produce some really cute vintage inspired hats.


(This one also copyright Natasha's blog)


Please do check out her site, many of the gorgeous hats and bags (well, and the dresses) would make amazing Christmas presents. I leave you with a couple of stunning pictures that can be found on Natasha's Flickr page; from a shoot featuring some of he collection, styled by La Luminata and shot by Sean Collymore.





More soon!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment