The Enchant-Ed Wood

Another flying blog post, because I am frantically trying to finish things off and get myself organised for my holiday.

But I just wanted to say what a fantastic event the Enchant-Ed Wood was - amazing turnout, amazing attendees, and, though I say so myself, amazing decoration! We really outdid ourselves on the decor.

Some photos:






So many beautiful people!

Emerald performed with a snake, which was truly amazing:


(Image By Mr Hartley)


Please ignore my paltry offerings and go and see many fantastic more photos by Mr Hartley, and Fourteen Fifths, this one is so perfect!

We've already set the date for our next do - it's the 28th November and we've called it 'Chocks Hawaii'. Please visit the Fox Presents site for more info.

I'm officially off duty now, but do stand by for some interim posts.

Pip pip!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment