First signs of spring





Last Friday I managed to find time to take a few hours off and go for a walk with my mum at Wisley Gardens, somewhere I used to go a lot but I have been so blooming busy (not complaining!) that I haven't for ages.

There, I met a duck...



...but the best thing about going this time of year, is seeing the very first spring flowers starting to take over the beds and rockeries.






I did some posing as well, of course.











Outfit: Skirt - Bettie Page Clothing from Pinup Parade
Black cardigan - Freddies of Pinewood
Sheared sheepskin vintage coat - East End Thrift Store jumble sale (£10!)
Boots - Office
Bag - gift from Dungaree Dolly

On a side note, today is Pancake Day! I'm heading over to the brand-spankiest new bar and creperie in Shoreditch, Shutterbug, to eat Red Velvet crepes with mascarpone and to possibly partake in a pancake race with my pals at Run Dem Crew. What are you up to?

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment