Coming soon... talkies!

I asked (on Twitter and Facebook) and ye have spoken!

I am going to procure a recording gizmo of some description, probably this one by Flip, following a recommendation from the fab Natasha Bailie and become a Noctovisual star-in-the-making!

But what would you like to see posts about? The hairstyle I am most often asked about is the faux bangs and rolls one, which is my standard 'going out' hairdo.



So that one is definitely going to be my first one, but what else? There are tons of guides to victory rolls out there, can really I add anything new to the plethora of useful information already online, or should I just do one for the sake of interest? As in, in case anyone is interested how I do it on myself, because most of us seem to do it differently. I can show how I do a quick 10 minute (5 minutes to put in and 5 minutes to brush out, not counting the cooling time) Hot Stick set in the mornings, and roller placement and results of overnight sets. Anything else? Posts of me just randomly blathering on for a few minutes? Hehe!

It'll actually be really interesting to see if the real me is anything like my online friends and acquaintances envision me to be. Usually if I meet people I have only interacted with online, such as the beautiful and stylish Darhling, whom I first met last year, they remark that I am not how they imagined at all! Not in a bad way, just different. I think she thought I would be quiet and reserved, not loud and silly as I actually am!

But I have hardly kept it a secret that I am a huge nerd, anyway, so hopefully no illusions will be shattered when I post myself on Messrs U. Tube and Co. for the whole world to see!

Please do leave any comments, suggestions, and cries of 'For the love of God, no!" below.

Yours to my last sponge roller and kirby grip (or bobby pin as you ladies in the Former Colonies call them!),

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment