V.I. Buys - quick picks

I am short on time today so this is a quickie...

More shoes! On sale!

These Miss L Fire Grables are down to £29 at Sniff, so if you're a size 3-7 go and snap a pair up! *curses size 8 canoes*

I have a bit of a thing for patch pockets, so I have a huge crush on this skirt at ModCloth!


The only problem is, it's only 23.5" long in the size that fits my waist, which would fall well above my knee, and I'm not sure if I can pull it off like the gorgeous skinny-legged fashionistas out there. However the dress I wore in my last outfit post just about hits above the knee and looks OK, so maybe I could? I do have an urge to invest in a very full miniskirt such as the one lovely Strawberry Koi wore yesterday. I think if I see one I shall try it on and see.

Finally, I mentioned it last week, but I had a bit of an issue with Trashy Diva's customer service, which, I'm very happy to say, got fully resolved over the course of the week. They really went out of their way to sort things out for me, for which I am extremely grateful. I am so glad because I have longed for a TD dress for years, but they were always a little on the pricey side, except for the notorious Trixie dress, which is a bit too 50s for my tastes (although my best friend received hers last week and it looks so fab on her!). But thanks to the help of Angie at TD, I am now eagerly awaiting the delivery of this beautiful red 40s dress:

I've never had a red dress before, so I'm really excited to try it on and work out the best accessories. I might try and steer clear of black, but then what? Blue perhaps? I shall do green and white at Christmas of course!

Other styles I particularly like are the aforementioned and indeed forthcoming Sweetie dress:


(flowing rayon with wood buttons and belt buckle - $110)

The short-sleeved Jenny dress which is a must-purchase for next winter for me:


(practical polyester jersey and $150)

The Ashley dress in this gorgeous silk print:


(a pure silk number at $249)

The elegant Katherine jacket:
(a reasonable $121 - if anyone has this, please let me know what it's like!)

And last but by no means least (I could go on indefinitely!), on my aetherical dream buys list, the Garbo coat:


(an eye-watering-but-worth-it-I'm-sure $420)

Anyway, must dash, do enjoy your weekends!

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment