Fame and flapjacks

Some of you elegant coves who are friends with me on Twitter and Flickr will have seen this already, but...


I'm just so excited to say that I am on the cover of The Chap magazine! My first ever cover, and on such a spiffing publication! It's out today, so if you're a Blighty resident, do pop along to your local branch of Messrs. W. H. Smith and co. and see if they have a copy. There's a whole photostory inside, featuring me as an elegant diamond thief! I will have all the photos soon, so I will definitely be posting them here. On the same subject, Mr Gustav Temple recently announced details of the next Chap Olympiad, which is to return to Bedford Square Gardens on Saturday July the 11th. I may very well be officially involved in some way this year, but will be attending whatever happens, so make sure you keep the date free, and under no circumstances embark upon any training!

Another event to enter into your social diaries is the return of the infamous Burlesque Brunch, also known as the most glamorous and decadent way to spend a Sunday.


Since Miss Tenacity Flux and Ivor Fancie took some time off to produce an heir, the Brunch suffered a slight hiatus but it's now back and we're all raring to entertain you! Starting this Easter Sunday at The Last Days Of Decadence in Shoreditch, the Brunch is a bi-monthly event featuring a delicious slap-up brunch, Afternoon Tea and cakes, fashion shows by yours Truly and the divine Miss Cherrylicious, plus, of course, three outstanding burlesque acts. There's also the utterly indescribable Orange Battle - check the link for more information on that! All in all, it promises to be an utterly fantastic day and, we hope, the start of many more to come at our new home. Tickets are very, very limited by this stage, so if you want to come along, please don't waste a moment!

Talking of food, here's some I made earlier!

I absolutely adore cooking and baking, and luckily the man likes everything I bake, if not everything I can cook (he is super fussy)! His favourite is my flapjack recipe, but I also make a mean shortbread, super fattening chocolate brownies and white chocolate blondies, white chocolate and strawberry muffins, oatmeal, apple and raisin cookies ... the list goes on. I thought I might share my favourite recipes with you all, starting today. To make delicious flapjacks, this is what I do.


Click the picture if you would like a big one to save and use - don't forget to let me know how it turns out if you do!

Bye for now!

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment