Affordable Vintage Fashion


Afternoon all!

I just wanted to let all you Londoners (who don't already!) know about the first ever London edition of the Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair, which is taking place this Saturday from 11am at the Fym Fyg Bar, Bethnal Green.

I was asked by the great gals over at Queens of Vintage if I would come and spend some time at their vintage dressing room inspired stall, and of course I jumped at the chance! I will be on hand from about 12pm for tips on anything from vintage hair-styling, to bargain hunting. You can have your hair and makeup done by their stylist and even have your photo taken by a professional photographer. Who knows, you could even be appearing on the site as their next 'Vintage Queen', so please do stop by and say hello.

There are tons of other fantastic things to see and do at the fair, including eating delicious cakes at the Lady Luck Pop-up Tea Shoppe. Can't wait. See you there!

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment