Party-Ween

Well I've been up and about for an hour thanks to the kind soul who thought 8am was a good time to get the chainsaw out in his garden (which backs on to mine), but I can't get too cross as I have tons to do before the party tonight. And on that note:


Taken by the lovely Sean Kelly, aka O'Malley, at the very end of our shoot on Wednesday!

I hope that whatever you do, you have a spooktacular time, free from teenaged ruffians knocking on your door and demanding money, then throwing eggs at your house and car if you don't give it to them (welcome to Hallowe'en in the UK)! This is why I say 'Bah Humbug' (or the Halloween equivalent) and go out on this day every year.

The great news is that the party has sold out, so we have a full house and a very exciting event lined up. Can't wait to show you all the photos!

Lots of love,

Old Witch McFleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment