Sponsor Spotlight - Notorious Kitsch

I'm so delighted to be doing one of these for the first time! My very first blog sponsor is an all-round lovely person with the most fantastic website that's sure to tempt you all into treating yourself or your loved ones to something special. Please welcome Notorious Kitsch to my blog!

*applause*



I actually met the lovely Fiona in person not too long ago, when we both attended an event at Betty Blythe Fine Food Pantry in Shepherd's Bush. We'd communicated online because I'd posted about a fabulous atomic style coat rack I'd discovered on her site before, and because she only had one left, she insisted on sending it to me as a thank you, and it now has pride of place in my kitchen. We've chatted online via Twitter since and become friends. But there are literally dozens more amazing items on NK that would look simply smashing in my home (and yours!). Here are some of my favourites.


L-R, top row: Vintage Skater Christmas Card, Cherry Tile Tea Towel and Dinner set (with tablecloth and napkins, how cute?!)
Middle row: Black Cat shopping bag (last one so hurry!), Happiness card holder and fabulous Chrome Pyramid-style phone
Bottom row: Gorgeous Art Deco Odeon Clock, Art Deco Hot and Flashy Soap (I also love the Tray)and Deco Flying Scotsman Hip Flask

Those are just a small selection of the things I love on NK, so if anyone is stuck for something to buy me for Christmas, you know where to go! ;)

In all seriousness, the fact that someone so lovely and with such a fantastic business wanted to sponsor my blog just gives me the warm and fuzzies - I am proud to endorse Notorious Kitsch and I will certainly be doing some of my own Christmas shopping there. Make sure you do peruse the wonderous wares at your earliest convenience.

Pip pip!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment