V.I Buys - the Absolute Limit...z

I haven't done one of these in absolutely ages, so I thought it was about blooming time! Although we were friends on Myspace already, I only recently had a really good look at the fabulous wares offered by Outer Limitz Clothing. I browsed through to their site after working with the incredibly cute Emmie a couple of weeks ago; and after dribbling with desire at some of the outfits on offer, I noticed that they were going to be selling at Hemsby. So, as I mentioned in my Hemsby review post, I went and said hello to Di while I was there. I wish I'd had time to try one some of their gorgeous creations, but sadly it was not to be. Still, I hope to catch their stall again at a weekender soon. I know I am a 40s girl, really, but sometimes my inner pin-up just begs for a bit of exposure and Outer Limitz Clothing simply screams 'pin-up'!



The beautiful Emmie is modelling the red polka dot number, which has separate little high waisted knickers underneath. OL also do a fab array of one- and two-piece playsuits. I'm dying for some new playsuits, but, let's face it, I have little opportunity to wear on in Blighty!

But they also do a marvellous selection of dresses:



I particularly like the Shaheen-alike Hawaiian sarongs and the gypsy wiggle dresses... but the aptly named Wanda would have its namesake in fringed rockabilly heaven!

Do have a browse on the Outer Limitz site if you fancy a closer look, most of their wares are handmade in the UK, so you know you're getting something made with love and care.

That's all from me for now, see you all again soon!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment