A Thousand Words

Hey all,

I'm sitting on a few loads of event photos and photoshoots, and I can't post any of them just yet, so here's an end of week roundup consisting mostly of random photos from my recent adventures. I'm at the Watercress line for War on the Line tomorrow, and I'll be at Ropley station from 10am signing calendars and just generally hanging out. Hope to see some familiar faces there!





Blue flowers and blue Rocket Originals shoes on a photoshoot!





Details of a steam powered car from 1911 at the Haslemere car show. Totally steampunk-tastic! I'll show the whole car soon!



Sweet tea at Bea's of Bloomsbury with Gustav Temple and Miss Mink, to discuss The Chapette!







Laughs at The Chairman's New Sheridan Club talk!


And finally some Hipstamatic photos - I love this app!



A nearby house with its own footbridge!



Lurking in Lounge Bohemia...



Inigo is the king of the castle, er, shed...



Me with some Crabbie's!PS. This one's also for Mary Deluxe, this is as unvintage as I get - unstyled hair, no lippie and a tank top (40s seersucker skirt just out of sight!)


See you all next week!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment