Vintage Cycle Chic!

I'm on the cover of the current issue of London Cyclist magazine with a fellow Chap-scene regular (and in fact fellow reformed Guildford heavy metaller) Jon Fowler. Admittedly, we probably aren't typical of your usual London cyclist, but the photo was taken during April's Tweed Run, and of course, we wholeheartedly believe that those on vintage velocipedes should dress the part too!


Photo is by Daniel Bosworth and is courtesy of the LCC. Thanks to both, and do join the LCC if you're a London cyclist!


I do enjoy overtaking old-age pensioners clad in sportwear as I furiously pedal Virginia up the tow path to the shops, usually because they close in 5 minutes... otherwise I might go at a more leisurely pace! I have to say, my lovely old boneshaker has been worth every penny since I ride her so often. When she gives up on me (which may be never since she is so sturdy despite celebrating her 60th birthday), and I can afford it, I will definitely get my money's worth from a Pashley Princess!

Tally ho!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment