My loss is your gain

Chapettes of the former colonies, please all take advantage of Amazon.com's mega Remix Vintage Shoes sale immediately!

I am heartbroken that the gits won't ship these shoes to the UK, because the Corazon Sandals I have been dying to get for the summer are on offer for only $80 (from $162):




Size (US) 10 for me please! ;)

They also have the stunning Spectator pumps (although not in navy, which is what I want) for $91 instead of $167:



I realise these prices are not necessarily cheap, but they are certainly a bargain for Remix. For those on this side of the pond, the lovely Clark's Originals shoes I posted about a while ago are also on sale.



Also in black and purple, down to £39 from £59. I am waiting to see if they drop further. Because I is well skint, innit.

Ta-raa!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment