More new Fleur news

Hello, hello, hello. I have so many fun pictures and stories to post here, especially from a lovely wedding I went to in Greece last week, but this business news post was meant to go up while I was away... and it didn't. So please indulge this news about pretty dresses, I'm sure it isn't too much of a hardship though!

So you may remember a short while ago I posted about the PinaFleur, a new dress collab with Heyday. The first run came up slightly short which was great news for petite ladies, not so much for tall-ies. But the next one was not too short. It is perfect for a range of heights!

Ta-daaa! The PinaFleur!




Still adoring my lilac combs from Belle Blossoms




Shoes from Swedish Hasbeens

Now you may live in the Northern Hemisphere and be feeling it is a little chilly for summery gingham, and you'd be right (although all you Southerners please feel free to go wild on summery fabrics), so we have also launched an autumnal-hued Fleur wrap dress in a quality cotton. Pop a slip underneath and it's an outfit that's going to last you until it starts turning *really* cold.



The Garden Circles Fleur dress has a light biscuit brown/beige background with white circles filled with pink and rosebuds. The navy version of this was our best-seller! The neckline and pockets have been bound n forest green to bring out the green leaves of the flowers and make it more autumnal still.






And here's me with some dinosaurs just for good measure.


Shoes here also by Swedish Hasbeens. I am addicted.

Hope you like the frocks and the fabrics we chose. Back to bore you with my holiday snaps soon!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment