Keen on Hasbeens


If you follow The Vintage Mafia on Twitter or Facebook, (and if not, why not), you will have seen that over the last month, we have teamed up with Swedish Hasbeens to offer discounts on their awesome A/W 13 range. Subtitled Victorian Gypsies, the colder weather collection is full of beautiful boots and shoes in rich autumnal colours. The lookbook is particularly fabulous as well. Just look!






And, if you read this blog, you will know that I love the Hasbeens very much and have worn them throughout the summer. I've spent quite a lot of money on the wooden beuties. So, teaming up with Hasbeens to do some promotion of their new range was entirely a pleasure and never a chore!

This is when I went to the London pop-up store to see it all with my eyes.



The styling inside the shop always looks awesome. Old luggage is always a winner in my book! 


The Grandma Debutant boots were a top 3 favourite... 


The boyfriend likes these the most but I am not sure at all... thoughts?



I tried on a few pairs of shoes to see which would suit me the best. I thought I wanted a pair of the Gypsy Dancing shoes and, indeed, when I tried them on, they were rather fab.







The trouble was, they only had them in silver in my size and I so wanted gold... or the amazing gold and black ones. 



I'm not AS keen on the curvy heel as I am on the straight one, but in this style, it really works. In the end, I went for a sensible(ish) option for the winter months and went for the saucy Singoalla...


And not even in red, but in black. I shall wear them with black tights and become a Victorian Goth for the winter. So there. Can't wait for them to arrive.

If you missed out on the larger discounts that we offered through the VM social medias, then allow me to share this last, smaller but still helpful discount. Use code: VintageMafia and take off 15% in the Swedish Hasbeens online store (full priced items only) from now until the end of September.

Enjoy, clog fans! 


 Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

PS. I am not sure what's up with the photos in this post... I cannot do anything with them. Sorry, symmetry fans! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment