Goodwood Revival x The Chap 2013

A few weeks ago now, I headed to the depths of Sussex with a merry band of Chap Magazine regulars, to take part in the Goodwood Revival 2013.




I don't think the pictures need much waffle from me. Take it away!










Aside from the Chap stuff, there is SO much going on. I didn't go to see any racing, but I did enjoy the Mods v Rockers brawl...





And the St Trinian's Girls with their teachers! 



What about the outfits then? I was rubbish at capturing them... only one on my proper camera! 


First day - Heyday PinaFleurs



Second day - Trashy Diva Del Rio from Miss Bamboo, vintage jacket and Swedish Hasbeens





Last day - vintage dress and Heyday Ladies Gab Jacket in Evening Sparkle
(photo taken by Glamour Magazine



Here's to next year!
Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment