Spring outfits and vintage sales!

Wahey - it's Friday!

This means it's been nearly a week since I went to Bath for Bath in Fashion's vintage weekend and more specifically, to give a talk at the Secret Tea Party last Sunday.

In Bath! By a cool house/office! 


I have a big post to come with loads of pictures of the day but in the meantime, I have a post I promised. Tomorrow there's a vintage kilo sale happening in Bethnal Green, called Seek and Revive.


Now I find these things totally hit and miss - there's rarely anything earlier than 70s in there but I am currently going through a phase of saying 'Sod it - why not!' and popping along in the hopes of having an Antiques Roadshow moment and finding something amazing. I said I would give it a plug so here it is - if you fancy a rummage then come along tomorrow and I'll be there doing just that. Here's the Seek and Revive Facebook.

Stand by for a big post about Bath, but Bethan and I snapped our Saturday outfits so have those instead until the real post drops!


Vintage skirt, Swedish Hasbeens Debutantes, repro cardigan

First day of no stockings! Wahey x 2!

Have a great weekend people.

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment