Lido lady

Today, I went with the rest of the Vintage Mafia to shoot some photos for The Retro Festival, which, if you've noticed the rather large advert to the right there, is one of the latest and most exciting sponsors of my blog! You'll be hearing lots more about it on here over the next few weeks... and I cannot wait to see and show you the photos from today!

But never one to pass up an outfit post opportunity, here's what I have on for the rest of today! I'm off to see the Bauhaus exhibition at the Barbican, which I'm hoping will be as amazing as it sounds!

My fab skirt came from Pinup Parade, and the top is a humble number from Primark SS'11 ;)
 
The scenic location is Tooting Bec Lido, thanks to them for letting us pose
 
Shoes by Miss L Fire, the style is  called Monterrey!

I went for an accent nail kind of thing, check me out and my trendiness! ;) Both are by Revlon - cherries in the snow and whatever their mint shade is called...
 
Bamboo bangles and earrings bought from Bow & Crossbones

Go and check out the Mafia blog for a sneak peek of today's shoot! The sun even came out for us!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment