Blue Steel!

It's been a wee while since I could do a post like this! A couple of weeks ago, I travelled down to the Sussex coast to do a shoot with my friend, photographer Tobias Key. It was for absolutely no reason at all - just for fun and to get some new pictures for our portfolios, but also to get back in, as cooler people than me might say, the Game.

It was surprisingly difficult! While I can most definitely still pull a pose out of the bag in candid photos, I was somewhat lacking in confidence when it was just me, Toby and the camera. I think this is something that will return, the more photos I do. I intend to do more modelling on a fairly regular basis, and if you're a photographer and would like to work with me, please do get in touch!

Anyway, here they are. Let me know what you think!



These were the first photos taken... around 4 hour after we tried to start. Torrential rain followed by a flat car battery completely scuppered our first location and somewhat put the dampeners on my hair (pun intended). I'm in my trusty Matalan playsuit which looks perfectly pinup. High street fashion win!



Frida Kahlo meets West Wittering's glamorous beach huts! This vintage gypsy look is one of my favourite at the moment, and this outfit is getting a lot of wear. I got it absolutely ages ago, from the fabulous Pinup Parade (who are one of my sponsors, I should add), but, what's even better, is that it's actually in the sale! Go grab one before they go forever girls! I've teamed this ensemble with a big hair flower, a variety of bangles and my Lucky Lou souvenir slides.



Hope you like the photos - I am rather pleased!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

PS. Speaking of Frida and of West Wittering, what I didn't realise when I did these pictures was that a new exhibition of her work, along with that of Diego Rivera, has newly opened in a gallery just a stone's throw away! As a huge fan, I'll be coming back to visit the Pallant House Gallery very soon, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment