Glamorously organised

I am one of the least organised people in the world, I think. I need pressure to work, impending deadlines. Watch me panic about my Tax Return on January 30th! Actually, I have started it, but I am starting to feel the Fear. But this year, just as every one since the year dot, I have resolved to be more organised. Luckily one of my fab Christmas presents will help with this, as it's a rather splendid diary!



Isn't it fab? It's made from a recycled paper diary, week-to-view, and covered with old newsprint and a beautiful lady decoupaged onto the front. It's rather too nice to carry around, so it's taking pride of place on my desk. Makes entries such as 'Dentist, 2pm' seem so much more glamorous!

Anyway, I'm plugging, as I just found out these Silver Screen Sweetheart diaries are now on offer (what with the new year having already started!) at Not On The High Street, so you can all have a beautifully organised 2011! I have some more fab literary-themed things (and by that I mean books!) to tell you all about soon.

Cheerio!

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment