Thrilling filler

 Over two weeks... some sort of record I think! I'm having a bit of a funny old 2011 so far. There's so much going on behind the scenes that I'm unable or unwilling to blog about, and I just can't seem to find the subjects or the enthusiasm to dream up entertaining things, nor am I feeling very confident at the moment, so outfit posts are off the cards somewhat. Sorry everyone.

It's not that I am having a bad start to the year, far from it. But last year was so unremittingly depressing that I have a long way to go before I am back to 'normal'. Whatever 'normal' is! I'm feeling so inordinately grateful to my amazing friends at the moment, the beautiful, stylish, kind and wonderful Vintage Mafia (as we are collectively known), for keeping my precarious head above water. I realise this is all very cryptic and makes no sense to you, dear readers. I just ask that you bear with me over the next few weeks and months, if this blog is continuing to lack substance. I'll try to post something at least visually pretty for you to look at, and work hard at getting back on track.

Here's a swift photographic roundup of the things that have been keeping me occupied in the last couple of weeks.


Ini


A prize hamper I won from Bloom Gin (more on this later).


Gorgeous Bethan and Jeni


The bob twins Naomi and Gem


The fab label from my equally fab new frock (pictures after I wear it to an upcoming wedding!)


Frock detail - stripes, bows and ruffles! *swoon*


More gin! This time SW4, the Gin of Champions (and the gin of the Candlelight Club)

And finally...


My lovely new old celluloid bangle. Ah, retail therapy!


Oh, and if you're interested to read an interview about me, then do head over to the London Word, and have a peek.

Lots of love,

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

PS. If you've emailed me in the last couple of weeks regarding interviews, sponsorship or just with questions, I've probably not replied yet. I will, and sorry I haven't yet. F x

0 comments:

Post a Comment