Winner revealed!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has emailed, tweeted and Facebook messaged me about the death of my kitty Fezzik. I disabled comments from my last post as the kind things people had said on my private Facebook and elsewhere were so touching, they just made me cry even more, so it was only in an effort to pull myself together! But thank you everyone who either sent me nice thoughts through the aether or nice messages through the interweb... you are all so lovely.

I buried the Fez yesterday, in a lovely shady spot just by my parents' pond. The perfect resting place for him! My remaining baby Inigo is being very sweet and affectionate - I am worried about how things will go as he realises Fezzik isn't around... I hope he will be OK, if not, I may have to get him a new friend. No new kitty could ever replace my Fez though. RIP little fur-man!

ANYWAY! Here are the results you've all been waiting for! Not as many entries as last time, despite greater follower numbers. But thanks to my 'clever' comment system, doing the draw has been much easier, not to mention quicker. Sadly, it's less visually exciting, but hey ho. Are you ready? Dun...dun...duuuuuuuuuuuh!



The winner is the poster of comment number 96, which by my calculations is none other than ...

Deborah of Fondant Kiss! Her blog and Etsy shop are lovely - I'm so glad you won so I discovered them and can direct people to discover them too! Go and have a look ladies!

Deborah, do email me on the address on the left of my blog, and I'll put you in touch with Playful Promises to sort out the sending of your lingerie. Sorry to all the other entrants... thank you for entering and stay tuned as I'll be hosting many more such giveaways in the future.



Don't forget that if there's anything you fancy at PlayfulPromises.com or at their East London Boutique at 136 Bethnal Green Road, you can get 20% off for another week, using the code 'vintagegirl'. Happy knicker buying!


Lots of love to you all,

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment