The ladies take over...

Afternoon all,

Just thought I should let you know that I can be found masquerading as the new editor of The Chap, which is now incorporating The Chapette, on the cover of the latest issue! The new ladies' interest section is found inside, rather than separate from, the main magazine, and seems to feature interviews, articles and reviews of tea-shops and such-like. Having not actually edited anything, nor received my own copy yet, I can't comment on the editorial offerings therein, although I have heard they tend more towards the genteel than the gin-soaked. I have to say, I tend more towards the latter, albeit in a genteel and ladylike way, of course... ;)


In case you were wondering, my 40s-style blouse is from Heyday!


Sharp-eyed readers will spot that my secretary is none other than Mr Neil Ridley, who can be seen riding his miniature Penny Farthing in my previous entry. He's sporting a rather lovely, hand-knitted Fairisle in this shot!

According the The Editor, Gustav Temple, The Chapette won't be found in every issue of The Chap, although it will make regular appearances. Anyway, do hurry to your nearest branch of Waterstones & Co. or larger emporia of Messrs. W. & H. Smith to grab your copy. Former Colonials had better send off for one immediately - you don't want to miss out! ;)

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

PS. The Chapette does have its own Facebook group, so do join and have your say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment