Tagged!

I was tagged in this meme by the lovely Andrea, aka a cat of impossible colour, so here goes!

What are the last three things you purchased?
1) This fabulous ensemble from Revamp Vintage:

which I cannot wait to receive!
2) A pair of Ivory 40s style trousers from Shona, the lady from my last but one blog entry (pictures in the last one!)
3) A pair of really dreadfully unsexy nude knickers to go under the aforementioned trousers!

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
I never download songs, only whole albums, so here are the last ones I downloaded:
1) Master of Puppets - Metallica
2) The Black Album - Metallica
3) Appetite For Destruction - Guns N' Roses
Bet you weren't expecting that! I was a huge heavy metal fan in my teens and am replacing the music I loved, but only had on cassette!

What are the last three places you visited?
1) Lanzarote
2) Cyprus
3) Er...East Grinstead for a big 40s swing dance event last night? haha

What are your three favorite movies?
1) The Princess Bride
2) O Brother Where Art Thou
3) Zoolander

What are your three favorite possessions?
1) My home
2) This dress:

Which was deadstock when I bought it, but has now been worn and washed several times. Don't hate me for washing it, it's cotton and so well made, and it is just meant to be loved and shown off a lot!
3) My new camera, which I am still learning how to use!

What three things can you not live without?
As Andrea said: I'm interpreting 'things' to mean material things ... otherwise it would also be friends, family and my cats!
1) The internet - I am a geek and not ashamed! (I realise the internet isn't material, but it is a 'thing'!)
2) Books
3) Tea ;)

What would be your three wishes?
1) To fall in love with a wonderful man who loves me equally and unconditionally
2) To have enough money to travel widely and still live comfortably. (This is so perfect I am stealing it from Andrea!)
3) To be happy and healthy despite life's ups and downs

What three things haven’t you done yet?
1) Mastered swing dancing
2) Met the aforementioned man ;)
3) Been on film or the stage!

What are your three favorite dishes?
1) Sushi of any kind
2) My very fattening and very tasty veggie lasagne
3) My mum's Christmas dinner

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
1) Johnny Depp (swoon!)
2) Keira Knightley. I'm not actually a fan of hers, but in every interview I have seen she appears to be very down to earth and fun.
3) Kate Moss. Again I am not a fan, but I would love to know what goes on when she goes out partying!

Name three things that freak you out.
1) Despite what I have said earlier, having been single and living on my own for a year, the idea of dating someone actually petrifies me.
2) The thought that one day my parents won't be around any more.
3) Big hairy men. I mean spiders. Big, hairy spiders.

Name three unusual things you are good at.
This is a hard one. I don't really have unusual skills!
1) I'm getting good at swing dancing, which in itself isn't unusual, but I've only been doing it about 3 months so I think I have some degree of natural talent! Or maybe I've just done it before.....*spooky music*
2) I have the uncanny ability to scare the hell out of single men (spot a theme here?) whilst attracting incredulous comments from other people along the lines of "But surely men are lining up to date you?" NO!
3) I think I am pretty good at 40s hairstyles, something which, if not unusual is at least uncommon!

Which three things are you coveting?
1) A new pair of Remix Wedges. Probably these:

2) Another dress from Revamp:

3) A tortie girl kitten:

This beautiful little girl has been needing a home on my local cat rescue website for months, and I can't believe no one has taken her! I would snap her up if I could, but it's not fair when you work full time and have two kitties that go outside as she'd be stuck inside on her own all day for weeks, until I could ensure they all got along and let her out. :(

Name three bloggers you are tagging.
I'm going to be rubbish and not tag anyone as most of the lovely ladies whose blogs I read have already done it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment