Site update!

Tobias Key Shoot


I can't actually believe how slack I have been on the site updating malarky. I've now given myself a kick and done a new gallery featuring all the pictures from the beach shoot that I did a while back. I posted some of the results of the shoot in this blog, but if you want to see the rest, hop on over!

I Knit Day As far as shoot news goes, unfortunately an extremely exciting upcoming shoot has been postponed, so I won't have any new photos for a few weeks.
I am, however, going to be sashaying down a catwalk at the I Knit Day in London on Saturday, which will be fun, I hope. Any knitting fanatics going to be there, let me know! I'll be wearing knitwear from the soon-to-be-republished A Stitch In Time by Jane Waller, a fantastic book containing hundreds of authentic knitting patterns from the 20s, 30s and 40s.



I leave you with some pictures of the eternally beautiful Norma Jeane Mortenson, before she was transformed into Marilyn. I think these are some of the most beautiful photos of her.


1. Norma Jeane 1, 2. Norma Jeane 2, 3. Norma Jeane 3, 4. Norma Jeane 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment