Gingembre Libre

I spend a lot of time writing about the King's Ginger on here, but it's been a while since I offered any up to you lot. So I'm rectifying this!

As all you Brits know, we're suffering from something of a cold snap at the moment. Not only that, but it's also nearly Valentine's Day!  There's no better thing, surely, that warms not only your cockles, but your loins too! For ginger is, of course, an aphrodisiac. A glass of champagne with a dash of King's Ginger is perfect for serving to your loved one (or the object of your desire) on this coming St Valentine's Eve. You could also treat said paramour to a box of Charbonnel & Walker truffles, flavoured with that most majestic of... flavours.

But for those of us, who, like me, are single this Hallmark holiday, you'll be glad to know that ginger also has another very healthful property! You can actually use it to detox your body - when grated into a bath, the effect is apparently astonishing! Sounds from that article like it gets one rather hot and steamy, which is a good substitute for the other kind of steaminess, I guess. And good if you've overindulged in too much King's Ginger, probably. Not that I ever would, of course.



Of course you could save yourseld the bother of grating ginger, and pour KGL into your bath. OR, you could save wasting KGL and simply drink it in the bath. It worked for me!



So anyway - here's how you can win a bottle of the gingery goodness for yourself.

To enter, you simply need to leave me a comment below. It needn't be insightful or witty, but I encourage that all the same.

If you would like another entry, do please follow @TheKingsGinger on Twitter and/or become a fan on Facebook. We're going to be posting fun stuff over the coming months and no boring stuff is allowed (and I'd appreciate it immensely). If you do either or both of these things, please leave me a comment below to say so.

OBVIOUSLY, you need to be over 18 to enter.

And UNFORTUNATELY you can only reside in the UK as we can't post booze abroad.

But those are the only rules.Winner will be drawn by random number generator or possibly an owl pecking at numbered sunflower seeds.

I'll announce the winner on Sunday 12th February.


NB. To save me headaches, please don't comment unless you're entering the draw. I thank you!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment