Taking a gambol

Do you ever feel like you're teetering on the very brink of something? Something which would either make or devastate your year? Because I feel like that now. I've been waiting, so patiently to hear about something big, nay MONUMENTAL, that I am literally dying to share. I won't share it for fear of jinxing it... not until the ink of the signature on my contract is dried. The idea of getting the terrible news that it won't happen is simply too horrible to comprehend, so I won't dwell on that; but all I can say is that I hope I can share something huge with you all soon. Worry about such important things tends to kick everything else into perspective, and it's been a really weird couple of weeks for me in my personal life. So I am going to try and focus myself on fun things. Silly things. Frivolous things! My world is made up of bright colours and vibrant patterns, because they make me feel happy, even when every hour feels like a struggle. I live to spend time with friends whom I love unconditionally. So here's another glimpse into the colourful world of the Vintage Mafia. This is the day we went to Wisley gardens to see Gemma sing. Then we did a gambol through the grass.


Bethan, Jeni, Shona, Naomi and meeee

 Girl love

 Posing al fresco! My fab playsuit is a bargain from Matalan!

 ...imagine this done to the tune of Chariots of Fire.

 ...hilarity ensued!

 We are La Maf, hear us roar! 

 And again!

 Bonsai godzilla

We even outshine the borders...

 The hills are aliiiiive...

It was a glorious day, though we all missed Lisa.  If you're at all interested, we've actually set up a silly Tumblr account for the VM, to show lots of 'hilarious' (probably only to us, but what the heck!) candids and impromptu photos of all our glamorous adventures. It's also linked to our new Facebook page, from which we'll be announcing some exciting projects run by us; including exciting events with which we're involved. Actually, on that note, come see us all at the Churchill War Rooms this Friday... we'll be doing hair, makeup and dressing people up all night. Such fun!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment