Less talk, more photos

Last Saturday, my best vintage girlfriends and I were invited to a shoot at Cosmopolitan Magazine.

They were writing a piece about groups of girls getting ready to go out for the night, and they picked us; some Geordie lasses with blonde hair extensions, fake tans and long talons; some students; and some upper class debutantes. They picked us up from our homes, drove us there, shot us, gave us a slap-up lunch and drove us home. If only all shoots could be the same! It was a lovely day, and the results will be in the September issue, which comes out in August.

Here are some utterly fabulous photos taken by the one and only Hannah Asprey.
















Naomi from Vintage Secret



Darhling and Ally



The talented Hannah herself, who is a vintage graphic designer.



L-R: Me, Darhling, Faye (shoe designer extraordinaire), Naomi, Ally, Hannah and Lisa

Thank you all for your kind words on my last blog post. My luck has not yet changed, sadly, because my remaining kitty, Inigo received a terrifying puncture wound in his eyeball on Sunday. My poor little man was so scared and sore, and the car journey to the emergency vet was awful, me crying and him yelling all the way there! Thank goodness he is insured because it's already cost me almost £600 in vets bills! Luckily it's looking very likely it'll heal fine *touch wood*, with no loss of eye or sight... or beauty. He is, however, taking his confinement like a man (cat) and whinging and whining from morning till night. (Thanks again to Hannah for the analogy!)


Please save your kind thoughts for Ini this time, he needs them more than me. :)

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment