A very vintage birthday tea

The week is already half over and I am only just now getting round to posting about the weekend! Oh life, how you seem to be passing me by!

Anyway, Saturday was my beautiful friend Hannah's birthday, and we spent a smashing afternoon at the boudoir of the lovely Naomi, of Vintage Secret fame. We ate delicious cakes and drank Earl Grey tea, browsed the incredible vintage clothing, drank rosé cava from vintage Babysham glasses and generally had a wonderful time. Very civilised indeed!

Here are some photos, unfortunately not in a fancy collage of any kind. I'm still suffering from seasonal sartorial malaise, and felt rather underdressed compared to my gorgeous friends. Must try harder!


A small part of Naomi's enviable crockery collection


The spread


My incredibly stylish friends


All the girls!


Birthday girl Hannah and Naomi


Bubbly!


Yours truly...


Hope you enjoyed my pictoral review - I'll be back with an outfit post, a sponsor spotlight and hopefully some modelling pictures before too long.


Cheers all!


Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment