Derelicte... part two

What ho gang!

You may remember a short while ago, I posted some pictures from a shoot in a derelict brickworks? (Here's the entry, if you missed it the first time around!)

Well I got the rest of the pictures back today, and jolly good they are too (if I do say so myself)! I won't repost the two on the last entry, so do have a look if you'd like; but I shall post some of the rest. As before, I'm posting them large as I feel they need to be - so my profound apologies if they clog up your reader. Here goes!


My scarf looks like ectoplasm in this shot!


I was channelling a girl who'd run away to the circus... and found it wasn't as fun as she'd might imagine.
The circus or the running away!


This one put me in mind of a jilted bride, ready to sail off on her honeymoon, steamer trunks at the ready, but flowers sadly wilting. Melancholy poses can be as fun as the happy ones!


Waiting for my Prince Charming to come and rescue me from my life of drudgery.

There are some more from the shoot on my Flickr if you'd like a nosey at them. They were shot by the talented Nathaniel Renouf, whose partner I also did a shoot with last week, so I am looking forward to seeing the results of that. It was a much more straightforward studio-based vintage glamour shoot, which I haven't done in ages, but she is a very good retoucher, so expect to see me looking improbably flawless!

Here's one last one, which was shot as a bit of fun and the result is a scream! I flung the bunch of flowers in the air, and did a shocked face, and when we looked at the picture, they'd stayed in perfect formation in midair! Or maybe it was the ghostly ectoplasm. ;)



What a hoot! Off to bed for me, lots more news to tell you all soon!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment