Raining impossible cats and dogs

I just got in from a lovely evening spent with one of my blogging heroines, the utterly charming Andrea, also known as A Cat of Impossible Colour. I was so excited to meet her and her husband, and even the absolutely horrendous weather couldn't dampen my spirits, although it did significantly dampen my hair! Andrea looked gorgeous in her chic mac and new red cloche hat, which she'd bought earlier, luckily, since it protected her slightly from the downpour! She is also just as stunning and stylish in real life as she is in her pictures, as if there could be any doubt!

We ate quasi-French food at Cafe Rouge in Canary Wharf and chatted about life, fashion, blogging, comics nerds and cats. It's always so wonderful to meet internet people in real life, especially those you have lots of interests in common with, and that you know you will get on famously with. I had a great time, and I hope to be able to visit New Zealand myself one day so hopefully our paths will cross again. And I can't wait to read her book, which will be out in 2011.

Here we are outside Cafe Rouge, huddled under a sodden sun shade before our helter-skelter dash to the underground station, which you can see glowing in the background. Thanks to the lovely Mr Cat for the picture!


Andrea's new cloche was fab!
This yellow Swirl has
coral-pink hollyhocks embroidered on the bodice
that match my cardi perfectly. That makes me happy! :)

Tomorrow I am off to the depths of Hertfordshire to see a lady about a cupcake, something that could be the start of a very tasty, not to mention fattening new venture!

Au revoir mes amis!

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment