Snow day!

Thanks to the heaviest snow fall in over two decades here in the UK, I'm stuck working from home today. I feel sorry for the cats and hope they don't need to go to the loo, outside my back door there is a set of cat prints going about 2 foot into the snow and coming straight back in! It made me chuckle.

Here's the view from my front door:

My poor little Ford Ka!

And the back door!

A few new pictures to show off!
This one was taken on Saturday night. I've dyed my hair darker! What do you think?

I have a couple of new(ish) modelling shots to show off as well. This is the latest in the Noir style ones I did before Christmas. It's in the style of a pulp fiction cover! I'm not very happy with my hair in this one, though the concept is ace! Thanks again to Matt Frederick for this.

Then, there are several more from my shoot with Tony Nylons at Rhythm Riot. All the trousers (and the non-sweater tops)in these shots are by Shona van Beers, soon to be available from her new line, called Heyday. Stay tuned for more info on that! The knitted sweaters and gorgeous wedges are by Rocket Originals. All of it is absolutely stunning and comes highly recommended!







That's it for now, stay tuned for me showing off my latest vintage buys :)

Fleur xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment