Car joy

This weekend I had to put my car in for a service and MOT. I only bought it last year, and it's only 5 years old, with 25,000 miles on the clock, so I wasn't expecting anything major to come of it. So when the garage phoned me up, and the guy was all hesitant, I started to get worried! He asked me, did I by any chance still have a warranty on my car? Well actually, I hadn't realised I had - but when I fished out my MOT certificate, I found that I did indeed have a warranty, with 5 days left on it. Oh good, the man said, because you need a new steering rack, which costs £400, plus labour...and you're covered!

When does that ever happen? Usually it's 5 days -out- of warranty or something! Still cost me £250 for service, MOT and two tires, grumble grumble. But a damn sight better than £650!

In other news, I now have a website! Miss Fleur de Guerre is online! I'm so over-the-moon about it, it's really the perfect site for me. I adore the design and it's easy to use, and easy to update! Now I'm just going to sit quietly and keep my fingers crossed that I'll be 'discovered' haha. Well, you never know, do you?

Check it out, if you haven't already! And if you fancy linking to my site from yours, here's the banner! Let me know if you do and I would be more than happy to return the favour. :) It's at www.fleurdeguerre.com or click the banner to visit!



Finally, there are a few new shots on my Myspace page, which will be added to my site soon, including a couple more from my shoot with Sean Kelly, which I'm delighted with, and some from the master of strange and surrealist photographs, Russell Lewis.






I also shot with Tobias Key again yesterday, so expect some more summery outdoorsy shots soon. Toodlepip for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment