Brighton hen shenanigans!

So since my last post, I have been down to Brighton for a hen weekend, where the sun shone and we celebrated my friend Jo's forthcoming nuptials. It was a whole heap of fun, and highlights included riding the Crazy Mouse rollercoaster on the pier (I seriously feared for my life!), sitting by the sea and drinking strawberry cider. It was also my birthday weekend, so that was celebrated in style too!

I wore two main outfits for the occasion. The first is one of my current favourites - a reproduction 1941 skirt, in white, with a hand-knitted early 1940s cardigan in lemon and turquoise. I finished it off with a white snood and white Remix sandals. Here's a picture!

In the evening, the theme was Pirate fancy dress. Now lacking in anything really piratical (and the money to invest specially) I went for a nautical look instead!

Here's me, in the middle:


This picture shows rather a lot of the aforementioned cider too! Deeelicious! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment