Summer colours

Good Monday, good people.

Last week (or the week before, I am losing track), I posted a new King's Ginger piece from a very beautiful garden. I only like to post a couple of me in KGL posts as obviously, the focus is meant to be on the lovely drink and not my face. But since the setting was so very picturesque and my dress so very worthy of a whole post of its own, here it is. Lots of pictures of a magnificent dress in a magnificent garden.




This is the stunning Del Rio dress by Trashy Diva but which came from Miss Bamboo here in the UK. The amazing Miss Bamboo carries all sorts of US and UK-made goodies and will be the subject of another outfit post and a full spotlight post very soon as I need to show you all the fab things she does. In the meantime, do have a browse on her site!


It has the most amazing detailing as you can see - embroidery on the shoulders and all around the waist. The yellow rayon is perfectly drapey.


I've teamed it with matching accessories, of course. 

Bangles - most bakelite (only the blue one that isn't)!

Swedish Hasbeens sandals! 

Sunnies! Mine cost a whopping £3.99 from H&M. Quite 30s-ish in shape!

I was so overexcited with the joys of summer that I couldn't resist a twirl - the skirt flows rather nicely! 



That's quite enough vanity for one day, but do check out the Del Rio on Miss Bamboo. I am also in love with many of the new Trashy Diva styles... if anyone wants to buy me one of everything, please holler ;)

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment