Sherry Christmas!

Hey y'all.

I'm going on holiday tomorrow. But I've spent the last two days doing back-breaking manual labour and getting all grubby in the name of art. If you recall, back in March, I designed a small garden for Harveys Sherry's Ideal Home Show exhibition stand. Well, it's time for the Christmas instalment, and it's much bigger and better than before.

This is me, with absolutely no makeup on at all, standing in front of my handywork.


Would you like to go to the Ideal Home Show Christmas?  It's on from the 16th to the 20th November, and I have TEN pairs of tickets to give away. I'm not actually going to be there for the set up, so you can go and investigate my garden yourself!

The tickets will go to the first ten people to email their address to me at fleur@diaryofavintagegirl.com - no time for random draws I'm afraid. I'll have to post your tickets his evening, and I'll let you know by replying to your email.

Good luck, gang, and if I don't speak to you again before, catch you on the flip side!

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

Edit - tickets all gone! Thanks all, David at Summer Fruit Cup has more, go get em! http://www.summerfruitcup.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment