Several thousand words...

Hi all!

Rushing in and out with not a lot of time for writing, so I'm going to cheat and bung up some pictures of the things that made up my world last weekend, for an almost purely visual treat. Warning... there are a lot! Hope you enjoy :)

Friday...

The Hendrick's Courtship Clinic, which popped up for Valentine's weekend in Covent Garden.

Saturday...

 The most epic wedding in the history of fabulous weddings! Groom as a matador, bride as a 30s starlet, vintage bus trips, Ghostbusters matinee in an Art Deco cinema, police booking the bus driver for using his mobile phone, cakes, turkish food and dancing in a working mens club!

Some photos of me and my wedding attire courtesy of delightful lady Hannah Asprey... this 40s dress is my new pride and joy! Puff sleeves, stripes, ruffles, bows... worn with bakelite bangles, BFR red wedges and a cluster of red roses.


Then later...

The VM gang then met up with Bethan in smashing floral jumpsuit for a night of Feeling Gloomy! We weren't gloomy, it was brilliant.


The morning after...


Bethan took Jeni Yesterday and I to meet Winnie, the Jack-A-Poo puppy !



That's almost the end, but not quite! Sunday night...





That night, I took my Fleur dress and the lovely Stephanie Wolff on a visit to Battersea Power Station for the Secret Garden Party Lost Lover's Ball. You'll have to read the next issue of The Chap Magazine to find out what I thought of it, but I think I look quite fetching in a hard hat and high-vis jacket, no?

See you anon...

Fleur xx
DiaryofaVintageGirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment